Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Customer Support

Subject Topic: Mold on Cigars Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by b0bby on October-15-2012 at 11:58 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
Hello, MCC staff!
It's b0bby here, one of your loyal customers, I have some issues with the last couple of boxes that I received from you lately.
Almost every cigar has mold, and I don't know what to think because I've never received anything like that from you before.
I would much appreciate it if you could shed some light on this issue.
Thank you in advance, you are still and always the best!

Message posted by Support on October-15-2012 at 12:41 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Hello b0bby, nice to see you here.

It's a pity that your cigars have mold on them.
We would like to apologize for causing such kind of inconveninces. We have to recognize that this is a serious problem that we face this year. The thing is that Habanos S.A. decided to use boxes crafted on Cuba, and not the ones they have been always using in the past.
They started having moist in the wood because the Cuban wood is not steamed.
Boxes with recent box codes came with extra moist and the cigars were affected.
There's nothing to worry about the cigars, they just need some brushing.
However, we would like to apologize, once again, we hope that this issue will be resolved soon, as we are sure that Habanos don't want to loose their customers around the world.

Thank you and have a great day!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

Message posted by smokerhere on October-15-2012 at 15:37 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
I feel you, b0bby. I received some cigars with mold on them and decided to try another store, but the cigars from that store came with the same issue, so I guess it's not the vendors' fault and the Cuban guys have messed up something.

Message posted by b0bby on October-16-2012 at 12:12 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
Thank you both for giving me an explanation on the issue, I was really concerned. Not that I don't trust MCC, but receiving imperfect cigars after years of successful collaboration was unusual for me.

Anyway, I hope that Habanos take measures to improve the quality of their boxes, and won't disappoint people addicted to Cuban cigars anymore.

Once again, thank you for all your efforts, MCC, you're great!

Message posted by tamu on February-12-2013 at 09:43 - IP Logged
View tamu's Profile Search for other posts by tamu Quote tamu Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
tamu
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
February-12-2013
1 Posts
Hi

Ive had this issue with my last couple of orders. one was a box of divinos. when I contacted you guys, I was told that it was bloom and not mold. Now with my last order, I again received cigars with mold on them.

Dont get me wrong, I really like your shop and probably I wouldnt purchase my cigars from anywhere else.

maybe you should offer the option of having a boveda pack or some humidifier pack to be added to our orders. So it might help with the issue.

Message posted by Support on February-12-2013 at 16:18 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear tamu,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to apologize that some of your cigars were affected. Could you please take a picture of the affected cigars from your order and send them to Sonya, mailto:support@my-cuban-cigars.com for further investigation?
We would advise that you choose the option Check Prior to Shipping next time - in order to avoid such issues in the future!

Thank you for your kind words about our shop and the suggestion about including a humidifing device into parcels, we will surely think of it.

Thank you and please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused to you once again!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register