Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Customer Support

Subject Topic: Ordered shipped 11/28, still not here... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jsizzle40 on December-13-2012 at 10:38 - IP Logged
View jsizzle40's Profile Search for other posts by jsizzle40 Quote jsizzle40 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
jsizzle40
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-13-2012
4 Posts
My order was shipped on 11/28 to arrive here in Seattle on order #443952. The tracking information hasn't updated and it is now 12/13, 16 days total time from order being shipped.

Can you please send a replacement as I believe it either got lost or confiscated by Customs and I'd like to get them in my humidor before leaving town for the holidays.

Message posted by Support on December-13-2012 at 14:16 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear jsizzle40,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear that you haven't received your cigars yet. However, it could happen due to the busy schedule of postal services caused by Winter holidays.

May we kindly ask you to visit your local post office to learn more about your package, as it could be kept there already?

Please don't worry as we would like to assure you that the issue will be solved to your best, since our customers' satisfaction is guaranteed.

Have a nice day and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

Message posted by jsizzle40 on December-19-2012 at 02:10 - IP Logged
View jsizzle40's Profile Search for other posts by jsizzle40 Quote jsizzle40 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
jsizzle40
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-13-2012
4 Posts
I just got off the phone with customer service at USPS and they said the package did not clear Customs. Can you please re-ship with better packaging this time? Thanks.

Message posted by Support on December-19-2012 at 16:31 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear jsizzle40,

Thank you for contacting us.

As our staff has probably informed you by now, we have opened a claim with the Swiss Post on December 13, 2012. However, this procedure usually requires at least two weeks. That is why we have to wait until December 27 - the date it finishes.
Thus, if you don't manage to receive your parcel by that date, we will immediately make a reship.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Have a nice day!

-----------------

Customer Support

Message posted by jsizzle40 on January-01-2013 at 04:01 - IP Logged
jsizzle40
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-13-2012
4 Posts
i have still not received any word or my cigars, please ship a new box as its obviously not going to make it over a month after shipping it.. i might need to try a different site as i dont feel too confident in this one..

Message posted by Support on January-03-2013 at 17:54 - IP Logged
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear jsizzle40,

Thank you for writing!

Please don't worry, as we will immediately reship your cigars, just make sure that you gave us the correct shipping address.

Our staff will be waiting for your reply. And, thus, as soon as you confirm your delivery address, we will resent the cigars you've ordered at our store!
Happy New Year!

-----------------

Customer Support

Message posted by jsizzle40 on January-05-2013 at 01:55 - IP Logged
jsizzle40
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-13-2012
4 Posts
I was just told after waiting over a month that now they cant reship my order because they happened to just "run out" of the common brand I was trying to order, this site is a complete SCAM, im getting my money back dont waste your time.

Message posted by Support on January-09-2013 at 17:29 - IP Logged
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear jsizzle40,

Thank you for writing.

We have cancelled your order as per your request and issued a full refund for it.
Please allow up to 10 business days for this refund to appear on your account.

For further information on the refund, please contact our customer service representative Sonya Rendall - mailto:support@my-cuban-cigars.com

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Have a nice day!

-----------------

Customer Support

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register