Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Customer Support

Subject Topic: order 446939/446942 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by clemsontiger on January-31-2013 at 18:14 - IP Logged
View clemsontiger's Profile Search for other posts by clemsontiger Quote clemsontiger Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
clemsontiger
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-31-2013
2 Posts
i received an email this morning stating that i needed to send a "photocopy of my physical credit card (front and back), along with a written statement and signature from me, the card holder declaring that the order is legitimate. it also said that i could cover up everythiing except for the first and last 4 numbers on it. can you verify this information? it seemskind of sketchy...

Message posted by Support on February-01-2013 at 12:56 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear clemsontiger,

Thank you for writing.

Please don't worry, as this is a usual procedure - requiring some additional information for letting one's order get through.
Anyway, we would like to thank you for your trust and sending us the documents.

Have a nice weekend!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

Message posted by clemsontiger on February-01-2013 at 16:43 - IP Logged
View clemsontiger's Profile Search for other posts by clemsontiger Quote clemsontiger Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
clemsontiger
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-31-2013
2 Posts
I received another email this morning asking for my last four numbers of my social security number. Please cancel my order as I feel uncomfortable giving that out and I think you have been possibly hacked. Thanks

Message posted by Support on February-01-2013 at 17:25 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear clemsontiger,

We would like to apologize for having to ask you so many additional information, but this is a requirement of our processing company.
Please note that if you do not feel comfortable sharing your personal information, we would advise that you place your order using American Express credt card, since we have some issues processing US orders placed by Visa credit card, as they do not allow tobacco payments anymore.
Anyway, we have cancelled your order, as per your request, with no additional charges.

Thank you and please excuse us for the inconveniences caused once again!

Have a nice day!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register