Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Customer Support

Subject Topic: my order 700000346 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ledas on May-22-2013 at 10:15 - IP Logged
View ledas's Profile Search for other posts by ledas Quote ledas Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
ledas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Bosnia Hercegovina
December-16-2007
15 Posts
I was not able to login regarding status of my recent order. Email did not appear to be working. Finally, I reregistered. My order status showed empty. Next, I alerted card company and cancelled this order.

Can you give me any more details on your end?

Message posted by ledas on May-24-2013 at 22:30 - IP Logged
View ledas's Profile Search for other posts by ledas Quote ledas Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
ledas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Bosnia Hercegovina
December-16-2007
15 Posts
Five years and hundreds if not thousands of $'s in orders by me. The product has always been fresh with an occasional stogie rolled too tight. But, overall good and worth the higher prices. You'd think I rate a brief reply.

cheers

Message posted by Support on May-27-2013 at 08:38 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear ledas,

Thank you for writing.

Please excuse me for the late reply.

The latest order you have with us was placed on May 18, 2013 and shipped on May 21, 2013.
Thus, you should receive your order shortly, by June 4th, 2013.
I am sorry that you weren't able to check the status of your order at first and had to re-register at our website. And since you created a new account, that was the reason you didn't see your status for the second time.
May I kindly ask you to call your credit card company and ask them to approve our charge, since the parcel has been sent and is on its route to you already?

Thank you for your loyalty and understanding!
I would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused to you once again and look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

Message posted by ledas on May-29-2013 at 21:26 - IP Logged
ledas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Bosnia Hercegovina
December-16-2007
15 Posts
OK!! Got the box a few days ago. Excellent, Mont. Petit Edmundo Habanos. They are my all time favorites. Called Card company too. All should be good again.

ledas

cheers

Message posted by Support on May-31-2013 at 05:05 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear ledas!

Thank you for letting us know that you have received your cigars! We are happy to know that they are safe and sound in your humidor and look forward to hearing from you soon!
P.S. We would also like to thank you for resolving the issue with the bank! We really appreciate your willingness to cooperate with us.

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register