Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Customer Support

Subject Topic: recent orders Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by hgss on July-15-2013 at 12:36 - IP Logged
View hgss's Profile Search for other posts by hgss Quote hgss Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
hgss
Standard Member
Standard Member
Jamaica
May-18-2011
4 Posts
I placed an order in May that never arrived. After six weeks the order was re-sent after many e-mails, and that one was delivered. I placed another order in June that has yet to arrive. I fear the same problem is happening again. It is disappointing to have an issue that appears to be chronic. This is all the more puzzling because in the past orders always arrived very quickly without a problem or interuption.   

Message posted by Support on July-16-2013 at 05:03 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear hgss,

Thank you for writing!

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused and assure you that we do our best to deliver our customers' orders in a timely and confidential way. We have never had any issues with our new shipping method till now and hope that you will receive your order shortly.
Anyway, as Sonya has already told you in her last e-mail, we have started tracking your parcel at our end and will get back to you in two weeks with any results.

We truly appreciate your patience and loyalty! We would like to assure that disappointing our customers is the least thing we long for. To the contrary, satisfying you is our company's main goal.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused to you once again!

Have a great day!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

Message posted by hgss on July-17-2013 at 14:54 - IP Logged
View hgss's Profile Search for other posts by hgss Quote hgss Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
hgss
Standard Member
Standard Member
Jamaica
May-18-2011
4 Posts
It's not really worth it to have to wait six weeks to two months to get an order delivered

Message posted by Support on August-05-2013 at 00:52 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear hgss,

Thank you for providing Sonya your delivery address, we have reshipped your parcel and it should be delivered to you by August 9, according to our delivery times.

Thank you your your loyalty and patience and please keep us informed about the receipt of your order.

Please excuse us for the inconveniences caused!

Have a great day!

-----------------

Customer Support

Message posted by hgss on August-05-2013 at 11:50 - IP Logged
hgss
Standard Member
Standard Member
Jamaica
May-18-2011
4 Posts
Thanks Sonya, keep my fingers crossed

Message posted by hgss on August-05-2013 at 13:55 - IP Logged
hgss
Standard Member
Standard Member
Jamaica
May-18-2011
4 Posts
I received an order today!

Message posted by Support on August-06-2013 at 01:47 - IP Logged
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear hgss,

Thank you for letting us know that you have received your order! We are very happy to learn that your parcel has been delivered to you safely and hope that you are enjoying your cigars right now!

Have a nice day!

-----------------

Customer Support

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register