Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Announcements

Subject Topic: It’s Time for Contest! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Support on September-02-2013 at 05:20 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear Friends!

It's time for our joint contest with CigarInspector.Com! First, about the prizes. We've got three items to give away - the winners will be able to choose between a travel humidor and a porcelain ashtray - either Romeo y Julieta or Montecristo.

So, what do you have to do in order to enter? It's pretty easy - just become our fan on Facebook if you haven't already (My Cuban Cigars page & Cigar Inspector's page), then leave a comment in the comments
area below telling us what your favorite Cuban cigar is (feel free to include why it's your #1 as well!). If you never tried Cuban cigars, no worries - just state this in the comment and you'll be entered too.

Three winners will be randomly selected from those who answered this week. Good luck!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

Message posted by TonyC on September-02-2013 at 06:00 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Thank you, MCC! That's awesome, although I'm your Facebook fan already. Anyway, I am still very happy for those who will become your fans and could receive those wonderful gifts from you!

Message posted by Anjy on September-03-2013 at 03:01 - IP Logged
View Anjy's Profile Search for other posts by Anjy Quote Anjy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Anjy
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-26-2007
282 Posts
I enjoy reading CigarInspector. Glad to see you as partners!
Going to think of my comment now to grab the prize

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register