Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  People and Smoking

Subject Topic: Is Demi Moore a cigar smoker? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Vivian on January-08-2012 at 00:08 - IP Logged
View Vivian's Profile Search for other posts by Vivian Quote Vivian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Vivian
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-11-2011
39 Posts
I have seen pictures of Demi Moore with cigars but I'm wondering if those are just publicity photos or if she is really a cigar smoker.

Message posted by Layla on January-09-2012 at 04:13 - IP Logged
View Layla's Profile Search for other posts by Layla Quote Layla Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Layla
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-03-2012
25 Posts
No, she really is a cigar smoker. In the past she has talked about enjoying Cohiba Panatelas and Montecristo Joyitas and occasionally Cohiba and Montecristo No. 2s.

Message posted by Clark on January-09-2012 at 17:30 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
Yes, she is a cigar smoker and really fond of cigars - at least that is what she used to say when going public :):
"There's something about smoking a cigar that feels like a celebration".

Message posted by JustRoll on January-26-2012 at 22:34 - IP Logged
View JustRoll's Profile Search for other posts by JustRoll Quote JustRoll Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
JustRoll
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-20-2012
27 Posts
If you've been reading the news lately, you'll also hear that she's been inhaling other ridiculous types of things that put her cigar use as a tamer hobby. She's fast losing her image. I wouldn't use her to try to sell cigars, and I doubt anyone would pay a million dollars any more, especially Robert Redford.

Message posted by Dallas on January-28-2012 at 00:51 - IP Logged
View Dallas's Profile Search for other posts by Dallas Quote Dallas Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Dallas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
44 Posts
No kidding, JustRoll! She should have stuck to the cigars! I hate to sound like a gossip, but I wonder if her latest pitfalls are related to the whole Ashton Kutcher thing.

Message posted by Winchester on February-03-2012 at 00:39 - IP Logged
View Winchester's Profile Search for other posts by Winchester Quote Winchester Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Winchester
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-16-2010
102 Posts
I knew she was a cigar smoker, but I guess I've missed the latest news about her. Last thing I remember hearing was that she and Kutcher were breaking up. What's the deal?

Message posted by Penelopa on November-12-2012 at 15:19 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
I've heard that she is a cigar smoker, even pictures prove that fact but pictures may lie...

Message posted by Maisey on November-14-2012 at 16:00 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
I can't imagine Demi Moore smoking cigars, but then I never could picture her with Ashton Kutcher either. For someone who professes to be so all about having fun, she's not had much fun herself, has she? I would have stuck with Bruce. Then she'd have reason to smoke a fine Cohiba.

Message posted by b0bby on December-18-2013 at 06:08 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
I heard that she was one of the first Hollywood ladies to make cigar smoking popular among the female actresses in the 1990s. The image of a beautiful woman smoking a cigar helped create the ‘Femme Fatale’ and soon many woman followed suit.
So, yeah, she's hot and she's smoking cigars.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register