Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  People and Smoking

Subject Topic: Michael Jordan Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Gary on December-14-2012 at 05:59 - IP Logged
View Gary's Profile Search for other posts by Gary Quote Gary Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Gary
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-26-2011
27 Posts
I caught the tail end of a television blurb discussing how Michael Jordan had a special ventilation system in his house to take care of the cigar smokers. Does anyone have more to share on Michael Jordan and cigars or this story?

Message posted by Maisey on December-17-2012 at 15:10 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
I didn't see that. Imagine the money construction work like this must cost. Michael Jordan has a tremendous home, or homes, in the first place. To think he has special filtering systems for cigar smokers is mind boggling.

Message posted by Clark on January-24-2013 at 11:50 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
I think it's one of the best things he has ever done in his life - should think of such system at my house, as well. Though have to ask him for the price at first

Message posted by Penelopa on February-04-2013 at 12:45 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
I am so happy for Michael's family and guests/friends. I hope I will reach his house one day, to enjoy the ventilation system.

Message posted by Anjy on February-04-2013 at 13:03 - IP Logged
View Anjy's Profile Search for other posts by Anjy Quote Anjy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Anjy
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-26-2007
282 Posts
The ventilation system is quite useful. A friend of mine made that in his house. You know, it's nice to smoke outside.. but when the weather doesn't permit that, second hand smoke might become quite a big inconvenience, with all your clothes having that smell, etc., etc.
This system does require some investment of course, but if you can afford it - that's a good thing to do and keep on enjoying cigars even more

Message posted by TonyC on March-22-2013 at 16:34 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Isn't Michael Jordan a genius?! I've always said that a great person is great at everything he does.
P.S. Being Michael Jordan's neighbor would solve a lot of my problems, by the way.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register