Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Feedback

Subject Topic: seals broken Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by chking2007 on May-31-2012 at 22:42 - IP Logged
View chking2007's Profile Search for other posts by chking2007 Quote chking2007 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
chking2007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-31-2012
1 Posts
I have just received my first box of cigars from you. When I placed the order, I requested the cigars be sent ał?sealed intact (box unopened)ał?. They have arrived with the seals broken and the box opened. Why?
The cigars themselves are all in excellent condition.

Message posted by Support on June-01-2012 at 14:38 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Hello, dear chking2007!

We are happy to know that you have recievd your cigars and hope that you will be ennjoying them soon!

We apologize for the open box but please note that this could happen sometimes for one of the following reasons:

Both, the Habanos SA and our supplier randomly check up to 3-4 boxes per Mastercase by opening and checking the cigars and re-sealing them just before shipping.

Another reason could be that if the boxes have been stored in their warehouses for more than 2 years, they re-open everything, check, reseal and sometimes stamp the box with the words "Revisado" on bottom.

We hope that this information helps you and look forward to hearing from you soon!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

Message posted by b0bby on September-24-2012 at 14:01 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
Hi chking2007,
Please don't worry about that, those guys know their job very well, and wouldn't do anything wrong to your cigars. It happens sometimes that their suppliers need to reopen and recheck the boxes, as they told me before, for making sure that everything is ok with the cigars. But you yourself have answered your question - the cigars are in excellent condition, so who cares about the box?

Message posted by smokerhere on November-07-2012 at 17:08 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
How long have you ordered with MCC? If you are a long-time customer, then you should probably put more trust in them.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register