Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Novelties in the Market

Subject Topic: Hand-painted cigar cases Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Maisey on November-12-2012 at 02:22 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
I recently saw an episode of "Storage Wars" where the people ended up with a hand-painted cigar case marked "Segar." It really was a lovely piece and was made for traveling with only a few cigars. I was shocked to see that its value was into the thousands of dollars.

Message posted by Clingfree on November-19-2012 at 02:07 - IP Logged
View Clingfree's Profile Search for other posts by Clingfree Quote Clingfree Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clingfree
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-16-2012
19 Posts
I didn't realize there were so many ins and outs to the cigar hobby. Collecting cigar boxes and cases would be a fine hobby, wouldn't it? It's almost like collecting fine art, I imagine.

Message posted by Penelopa on November-21-2012 at 14:15 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Painting your own humidor - that must be a great experience, knowing that you could adorn it and show your skill of a premium class painter at the same time.

Message posted by Leroy on December-02-2012 at 06:51 - IP Logged
View Leroy's Profile Search for other posts by Leroy Quote Leroy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Leroy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
40 Posts
These could be quite beautiful, I'm sure. It would definitely be an heirloom item to pass down from one generation to the next. I would love to see some of the humidors others have done, especially antique ones.

Message posted by TonyC on January-30-2013 at 15:56 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Maybe because it was hand-painted, or belonged to Fidel Castro's granny?
Did it look like this one?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register