Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Novelties in the Market

Subject Topic: Cigars from Vegas Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pjcharlier on May-15-2010 at 05:12 - IP Logged
View pjcharlier's Profile Search for other posts by pjcharlier Visit pjcharlier's Homepage Quote pjcharlier Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
pjcharlier
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
July-14-2009
10 Posts
I hope this isn't being unethical or anything but I just got back from a week in Las Vegas today & went to a little place on Sierra Blvd called Don Yeyo Cigar factory.
He has a small business that manufactures there own cigars. They roll their own right there in the store & have a large walk in humidor.
I sampled a few while I was there & brought a few back!
If you like sweets, they make a Nino Manduro Sweet that i really enjoyed & plan on buying some on line soon!
Of course in my opinion, nothing beats a Cohiba but this is a good smoke too!
Has anyone else been there??

-----------------
I'm at the age now where just putting my cigar in its holder is a thrill.”
(George Burns)

Message posted by 90milestoCuba on May-16-2010 at 07:59 - IP Logged
View 90milestoCuba's Profile Search for other posts by 90milestoCuba Quote 90milestoCuba Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
90milestoCuba
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-22-2009
128 Posts

What happens in Vegas.........stays in Vegas!  I wouldn't be bragging about trying a sweet cigar!  Much less recommend one!  That's for pipe smokers!  LOL!  Just kidding, had to bust some chops on that one. 

Small shops like this are becoming more prevalent in the US because of the Embargo.  There is a growing market for cigars and they try to maximize their target market by offering traditional sticks and some unconventional, sweet as you call them, sticks.  Some of them put out some really nice sticks and others put out some dog rockets.

-----------------
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.
--Winston Churchill

Message posted by TheHuff on July-07-2010 at 18:12 - IP Logged
View TheHuff's Profile Search for other posts by TheHuff Quote TheHuff Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TheHuff
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-07-2010
10 Posts
I had fun rolling my own cigar when I was in Asia last year. I met someone in the local market was selling some leaves and she more or less taught me how to do it. Ain't as pretty but smokes just the same. lol

Message posted by Penelopa on April-02-2014 at 08:17 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Don Yeyo Cigar factory? It must be something very rare and unique. I wonder whether it still exists.

Message posted by smalljack on April-07-2014 at 04:54 - IP Logged
View smalljack's Profile Search for other posts by smalljack Quote smalljack Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smalljack
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-04-2013
11 Posts
Do they even roll cigars in Vegas?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register