Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Novelties in the Market

Subject Topic: Not just for golfers... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Mister Saucy on July-03-2010 at 04:59 - IP Logged
View Mister Saucy's Profile Search for other posts by Mister Saucy Quote Mister Saucy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Mister Saucy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-16-2010
61 Posts

My most recent visit to the golf course reminded me that I had a handy cigar accessory to review for everyone. The product up for review is called the GripClip.

According to the website, "Cigar smokers who play golf, own a boat, fish, sit in lounge chairs, camp, cook outdoors, ride bicycles, cut grass, or drive a car." should have a GripClip.

I'm quite talented at sitting in a lounge chair and smoking a cigar, but that's not why I have one... After years of smoking cigars on the golf course, I finally found something that would hold my cigar and helped prevent me from forgetting it on the previous hole or dropping it on the course just after they sprayed chemicals.

There are all sorts of cigar holders available but this is the only one that I've ever cared to use. Like the website states, the GripClip can be used in a number of different places and the tension can be adjusted.

Below are a few pics:

-----------------
Mister Saucy

Message posted by Masta on July-05-2010 at 15:55 - IP Logged
View Masta's Profile Search for other posts by Masta Quote Masta Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Masta
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-26-2007
141 Posts
That's great, really great! I must acquire something similar urgently!

Message posted by Penelopa on July-06-2010 at 13:24 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
What can I say, Mr Saucy, your review is great as always. And this accessory is...well it amazes me a lot, cause every time I see something similar, I am surprised at how creative some people can be!

Message posted by Steph on July-06-2010 at 21:37 - IP Logged
View Steph's Profile Search for other posts by Steph Quote Steph Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Steph
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-05-2010
20 Posts
What a handy little invention! So simple yet so necessary. Thanks for sharing, Mister Saucy - I'm going to have to invest in one of those :)

Message posted by Clark on July-07-2010 at 12:31 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
It's very useful when both of your hands are busy with steak and say a glass of whiskey and a cigar is inevitable in such case.

Message posted by TheHuff on July-07-2010 at 15:42 - IP Logged
View TheHuff's Profile Search for other posts by TheHuff Quote TheHuff Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TheHuff
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-07-2010
10 Posts
This is a funny-looking contraption that looks similar to that of the end of a jumper cable hahahahaha. I like this one. Might buy some for my golfing buddies too.

Message posted by Clayton on December-01-2011 at 22:32 - IP Logged
View Clayton's Profile Search for other posts by Clayton Quote Clayton Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clayton
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-27-2011
14 Posts
A picture is worth a thousand words. Nice looking cigar you've got there, too. I'm sure it really does come in handy and would make a great gift for smokers.

Message posted by Howard57 on March-29-2012 at 00:20 - IP Logged
View Howard57's Profile Search for other posts by Howard57 Quote Howard57 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Howard57
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-01-2012
40 Posts
I don't golf nearly as much as I used to, but I could still use something like this. I especially like the picture of the deck. I like to barbecue sometimes, I think this tool would really come in handy at those times.

Message posted by jamaica on May-17-2012 at 23:53 - IP Logged
View jamaica's Profile Search for other posts by jamaica Quote jamaica Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
jamaica
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-16-2012
4 Posts
That is rather quirky and creative! I suppose it could be useful in a lot of ways. I personally commit to smoking the whole cigar when I sit down, but to each his own.

Message posted by Leroy on May-30-2012 at 15:42 - IP Logged
View Leroy's Profile Search for other posts by Leroy Quote Leroy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Leroy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
40 Posts
This is an ingenious little contraption. Where did you come across it? Most of the time, I'm not impressed with all those little plastic gadgets, but you're right on this one. It is perfect for holding that cigar when you need your hands for other things.

Message posted by b0bby on April-17-2013 at 17:27 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
What about this device? Does it seem more useful than the one you use, Mister Saucy?

Message posted by Fin290672 on June-19-2013 at 09:02 - IP Logged
View Fin290672's Profile Search for other posts by Fin290672 Quote Fin290672 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Fin290672
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-14-2007
57 Posts
What else could you do with this thing, beside using it as a cigar holder? But it looks really nice.

Message posted by TonyC on July-01-2013 at 09:20 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
I like Mister Saucy's the best. But I wouldn't recommend using it in a room, the ash could fall off the cigar, and there is a chance of an accident, so be careful!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register