Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Aficionados

Subject Topic: One Brand or Variety? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Sheila on June-28-2011 at 18:47 - IP Logged
View Sheila's Profile Search for other posts by Sheila Quote Sheila Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Sheila
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-03-2011
40 Posts
Do you smoke a variety of cigars, or did you find a brand you love and have stayed with it? I'm still new so I try different brands; I don't want to miss out!

Message posted by J squared on June-29-2011 at 00:52 - IP Logged
View J squared's Profile Search for other posts by J squared Quote J squared Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
J squared
Gold Member
Gold Member

March-19-2007
228 Posts
I stick with the ones I have had that are good, like Bolivar, Cohiba, Fonseca, H. Upmann, Hoyo De Monterrey, Montecristo, Punch, and Trinidad. Not saying that the others are bad, I've just never had them....

Message posted by Anjy on July-04-2011 at 12:05 - IP Logged
View Anjy's Profile Search for other posts by Anjy Quote Anjy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Anjy
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-26-2007
282 Posts
I have a variety of favorite cigars from different brands. I believe one shouldn't bind to a single brand, but vice varsa try different types, because chances are high you may find something very interesting!

Message posted by Camillo on July-04-2011 at 16:35 - IP Logged
View Camillo's Profile Search for other posts by Camillo Quote Camillo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Camillo
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
February-11-2011
145 Posts
I'm still a newbie, and so I've been enjoying a variety. I haven't found "The One" yet. But I also haven't found too many that I didn't like, so that's a good thing!

Message posted by smokerhere on July-07-2011 at 11:38 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
a small variety in my case

Message posted by Mark on July-08-2011 at 00:42 - IP Logged
View Mark's Profile Search for other posts by Mark Quote Mark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Mark
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-01-2011
20 Posts
I have a couple of humidors so my variety is pretty large. I will smoke only the more expensive ones on weekends though.

Message posted by Director on August-16-2011 at 07:18 - IP Logged
View Director's Profile Search for other posts by Director Quote Director Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Director
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
July-19-2011
196 Posts
You are doing well to try MANY varieties, Sheila. There is such a huge selection, I find that I like different cigars and sizes of several brands and that there are cigars in a particular line that I do not like...it is REALLY a subjective thing...and many factors enter into your palate pleasure: time of day, what you have to eat and/or drink, even how you feel at a particular moment. What tasted really good one day, may not be so the next week...so VARIETY is really the key...most of all, just enjoy the journey and the searching!!! You will find your favorites..and then something will change in your life and voila (!), you will find a new favorite!!

-----------------
"I smoke in moderation...only one cigar at a time!" Mark Twain

Message posted by Carmela on October-28-2011 at 15:48 - IP Logged
View Carmela's Profile Search for other posts by Carmela Quote Carmela Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Carmela
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-11-2011
65 Posts
I do not stick to just one cigar, I like to keep a variety in my humidor. I keep different smokes, for different occasions. I still enjoy trying new Cubans, maybe when I get older, I will settle in on one cigar.

Message posted by appleseed on May-17-2012 at 22:04 - IP Logged
View appleseed's Profile Search for other posts by appleseed Quote appleseed Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
appleseed
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2012
36 Posts
I am all about the novelty when it comes to basically everything in life. Life is boring if you never branch out. Give me my cigar variety!

Message posted by Penelopa on January-22-2013 at 11:39 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
I like to try different brands, though I have a couple that are my favorites. But if you don't try something new, you will never know if there's something better to smoke.

Message posted by Clark on February-27-2013 at 14:59 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
I really like Hoyo de Monterrey, it is my favorite brand, though I never refuse trying something new.

Message posted by TonyC on May-14-2013 at 05:35 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
I like trying different cigars, though I have some preferences. But I think it's too boring smoking only one brand my whole life, and what about the others who may turn out to be even better than the ones I am smoking right now?

Message posted by kwsaw63 on May-29-2013 at 22:28 - IP Logged
View kwsaw63's Profile Search for other posts by kwsaw63 Quote kwsaw63 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
kwsaw63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Singapore
April-08-2010
447 Posts
I have a number of favorites which I always try to have in my humidor but I love trying all the different types of cigars available. Variety is the spice of life!

-----------------
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Message posted by smokerhere on August-22-2013 at 04:41 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Smoking just one brand is too boring.

Message posted by TamPow on September-18-2013 at 03:05 - IP Logged
View TamPow's Profile Search for other posts by TamPow Quote TamPow Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TamPow
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-26-2007
61 Posts
My motto is - stick to a brand or two and make them your everlasting friends, while always try something different - to keep up with the latest cigar trends.

-----------------
if you just want to think, there's nothing better than taking a good cigar

Message posted by smokerhere on October-04-2013 at 04:15 - IP Logged
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
I like your motto, TamPow!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register