Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Aficionados

Subject Topic: I’m finally starting my own collection Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Vivian on December-28-2011 at 22:48 - IP Logged
View Vivian's Profile Search for other posts by Vivian Quote Vivian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Vivian
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-11-2011
39 Posts
So after months and months of liberating cigars from my husband's humidor I finally started a collection of my own. I think I'm addicted... not to the actual smoking, but to the collecting and finding better and better cigars.

Message posted by Stukkup on January-02-2012 at 17:05 - IP Logged
View Stukkup's Profile Search for other posts by Stukkup Quote Stukkup Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Stukkup
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-07-2011
35 Posts
Vivian, I know exactly where you are coming from! I have the same addictive personality and I just know that I could quite easily succumb to becoming a collector of cigar smoking paraphernalia!

Message posted by Iago on January-02-2012 at 19:35 - IP Logged
View Iago's Profile Search for other posts by Iago Quote Iago Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Iago
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-05-2011
51 Posts
Glad to hear it Viv. Before long your husband will be dipping into YOUR collection for a change Any chance the two of you will ever declare a truce and combine your collections?

Message posted by kwsaw63 on January-03-2012 at 07:14 - IP Logged
View kwsaw63's Profile Search for other posts by kwsaw63 Quote kwsaw63 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
kwsaw63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Singapore
April-08-2010
447 Posts
Welcome to the club Vivian...and yes the searching out and collecting of fine cigars is an addictive process :)

-----------------
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Message posted by Vivian on January-03-2012 at 17:34 - IP Logged
View Vivian's Profile Search for other posts by Vivian Quote Vivian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Vivian
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-11-2011
39 Posts
Thanks Guys. To answer your question Iago, I don't think we'll be combining our collections but we may exchange cigars with each other to add variety. I wouldn't want to age a box for 5 years and then have him come and smoke them all up!

Message posted by Layla on January-04-2012 at 17:31 - IP Logged
View Layla's Profile Search for other posts by Layla Quote Layla Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Layla
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-03-2012
25 Posts
Aww, that's not very nice, Vivian. I understand, though, as I am thrilled that my husband is not into smoking cigars, so I won't have to share.

Message posted by KenPk42 on July-06-2012 at 12:31 - IP Logged
View KenPk42's Profile Search for other posts by KenPk42 Quote KenPk42 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
KenPk42
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-28-2007
28 Posts
Doesn't your husband mind you liberating his humidor?

Message posted by CigarMike on August-23-2012 at 19:53 - IP Logged
View CigarMike's Profile Search for other posts by CigarMike Quote CigarMike Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
CigarMike
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-09-2012
20 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Vivian on December-28-2011
So after months and months of liberating cigars from my husband's humidor I finally started a collection of my own. I think I'm addicted... not to the actual smoking, but to the collecting and finding better and better cigars.

Welcome to the club. I also find that hunting and collecting cigars to be half the fun of this little hobby. There's just something about gradually increasing the quality of your collection through learning and persistence... like a badge of honor.

Message posted by TonyC on December-16-2013 at 04:31 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Well, hunting is a subject I won't discuss as it is too complicated for me. But collecting cigars and trying not to smoke too many of them at the same time became a real challenge for me.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register