Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Aficionados

Subject Topic: Full flavored and spicey Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Winchester on January-20-2012 at 03:27 - IP Logged
View Winchester's Profile Search for other posts by Winchester Quote Winchester Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Winchester
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-16-2010
102 Posts
I have recently discovered that most of the cigars I really like are described as "full flavored and spicy." So, I thought I'd come here and ask others who like the same thing, what is the best full flavored, spicy cigar you've ever smoked?

Message posted by Dallas on February-06-2012 at 21:49 - IP Logged
View Dallas's Profile Search for other posts by Dallas Quote Dallas Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Dallas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
44 Posts
I don't know that I would classify it as full flavored, but I had a Cohiba last year that was terrific. It's probably more medium to full, but if you can get your hands on one I recommend it.

Message posted by Mister Saucy on February-26-2012 at 00:15 - IP Logged
View Mister Saucy's Profile Search for other posts by Mister Saucy Quote Mister Saucy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Mister Saucy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-16-2010
61 Posts
Full flavored and spicy isn't how I would typically classify most Cuban cigars but since your looking for ideas I'll share my opinions.

For full flavored and spicy I would probably lean towards the Partagas line. I would describe the flavor as full, very dry, and pepper spices.

For full flavored only cigars I would point you towards Bolivar. I would describe these as being very earthy. You can't ever go wrong with a Boli PC or a Boli Corona Jr.

For spicy only cigars I would suggest looking at the following: For pepper - Try either a Juan Lopez #1 or #2; For nutmeg & cinnamon - Try a Diplomaticos #2; For a little white pepper & stewed fruit - Try a Ramon Allones Specially Selected (RASS).

-----------------
Mister Saucy

Message posted by Winchester on March-21-2012 at 21:13 - IP Logged
View Winchester's Profile Search for other posts by Winchester Quote Winchester Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Winchester
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-16-2010
102 Posts
Thanks, Mister Saucy! That is some really great input! I've seen the Partagas label before, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm going to make sure I get a couple of those in my next order.

Message posted by Howard57 on March-25-2012 at 07:47 - IP Logged
View Howard57's Profile Search for other posts by Howard57 Quote Howard57 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Howard57
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-01-2012
40 Posts
I tend to prefer cigars that are full flavored, but not overly spicy. Someday I will have to try those Bolivar cigars Mister Saucy mentioned, I'm glad I found this thread!

Message posted by Winchester on March-28-2012 at 17:22 - IP Logged
Winchester
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-16-2010
102 Posts
Howard, a Bolivar is an good choice for full flavored lovers. I like the spicy component because I just really enjoy spicy things. When it comes to my food, the more hot peppers the better!

Message posted by Penelopa on January-28-2014 at 07:58 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
I prefer Rafael Gonzalez Panetelas Extra - it is spicy and creamy, with taste of sweet wood and leather. It is rather medium bodied than full bodied, so I would say it is more of a woman type of cigar.

Message posted by jacques on April-09-2014 at 06:01 - IP Logged
View jacques's Profile Search for other posts by jacques Quote jacques Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
jacques
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
July-01-2008
20 Posts
I like Belicosos Finos and Royal Coronas cigars from Bolivar. In fact, the entire line is almost all full flavored and spicy.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register