Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Aficionados

Subject Topic: Availability Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Leroy on May-31-2012 at 15:10 - IP Logged
View Leroy's Profile Search for other posts by Leroy Quote Leroy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Leroy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
40 Posts
Do you find that your favorite smokes are readily available when you order them? Do you find specific cigars hard to find in stock? Are certain brands on back order more than others?

Message posted by kwsaw63 on June-01-2012 at 10:08 - IP Logged
View kwsaw63's Profile Search for other posts by kwsaw63 Quote kwsaw63 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
kwsaw63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Singapore
April-08-2010
447 Posts
Some of the smaller brands are harder to find, a good example being La Gloria Cubana. However, my normal smokes are usually in stock and I have no problems getting them.

-----------------
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Message posted by Groundhog on June-29-2012 at 12:03 - IP Logged
View Groundhog's Profile Search for other posts by Groundhog Quote Groundhog Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Groundhog
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
October-21-2010
39 Posts
They are usually available, or become available within two weeks, so no problem with my smokes :)

-----------------
The world is not enough.....

Message posted by Penelopa on July-06-2012 at 12:40 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Each cigar has its own ageing potential - some are ready to be smoked just after you received them, and the others need ageing.
Yes, I do like La Gloria Cubana cigars more than the others but they seem to be discontinued....I think Cubans didn't consider them popular, that''s why they stopped their production...I feel so sorry, so if you have some boxes you do't need, I could take them
Just joking

Message posted by TonyC on September-02-2013 at 05:14 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Yes, some cigars are very hard to find, that's why I become even more eager to buy them - it sometimes drives me and my wife crazy.

Message posted by smokerhere on October-25-2013 at 05:47 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Yes, usually, they are in stock at MCC.

Message posted by smalljack on November-04-2013 at 04:32 - IP Logged
View smalljack's Profile Search for other posts by smalljack Quote smalljack Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smalljack
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-04-2013
11 Posts
Of course I faced all of the problems described above. Thank God my favorite cigars - which are Cohiba Robustos- are available most of the time, so there is nothing to worry about.

Message posted by Fin290672 on March-28-2014 at 07:44 - IP Logged
View Fin290672's Profile Search for other posts by Fin290672 Quote Fin290672 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Fin290672
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-14-2007
57 Posts
If I don't find my favorite brands in stock, I look for the less favorite and am waiting for the first ones to become available.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register