Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Aficionados

Subject Topic: What do you eat while smoking? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Poppy on May-20-2012 at 19:21 - IP Logged
View Poppy's Profile Search for other posts by Poppy Quote Poppy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Poppy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-20-2012
4 Posts
I usually wait several hours after eating anything before I light a cigar. The two simply don't mix in my opinion. I would find it pretty gross to be noshing on anything hearty and smoking at the same time.

Message posted by Maisey on May-29-2012 at 14:50 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
My own sense of aesthetics say, "One pleasure at a time." I don't think eating and smoking are as good if one preempts the other. To each his own, I suppose, but I want to savor the best of both worlds.

Message posted by smokerhere on September-25-2012 at 14:35 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
A combination of grilled food and cigars make for one sweet deal.

Message posted by Camillo on October-18-2012 at 11:56 - IP Logged
View Camillo's Profile Search for other posts by Camillo Quote Camillo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Camillo
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
February-11-2011
145 Posts
Well, I certainly don't sit down to a meal when I'm smoking a cigar. If anything, I will have a piece of chocolate. A good whiskey also is a good thing to pair with a cigar.

Message posted by FleaBite on November-19-2012 at 18:54 - IP Logged
View FleaBite's Profile Search for other posts by FleaBite Quote FleaBite Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
FleaBite
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-16-2012
21 Posts
I agree about the chocolates. My two vices in life are chocolate and cigars. One taste tends to interfere with the other, so I usually do them at separate times, although I won't turn down a fine piece of chocolate.

Message posted by corybird on December-01-2012 at 19:28 - IP Logged
View corybird's Profile Search for other posts by corybird Quote corybird Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
corybird
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2012
38 Posts
I'm one who likes the taste of my food, so I don't see any need of trying to smoke and eat at the same time. Why not let the pleasure of both last a bit and savor the moments?

Message posted by Clark on September-13-2013 at 03:01 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
Nothing, I eat nothing, why should I?
If I am eating while smoking, I doesn't feel the taste and the flavors of the cigar properly.

Message posted by smokerhere on September-24-2013 at 07:57 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Just whatever I'd rather eat at the moment - a rare steak or salmon and a glass of wine.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register