Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums

Subject Topic: Chocolate and Cigars Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Merideth on December-05-2011 at 00:33 - IP Logged
View Merideth's Profile Search for other posts by Merideth Quote Merideth Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Merideth
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-27-2011
20 Posts
I was looking at the chocolate collection, and was wondering if anyone has ordered any?  If you have, can you tell me how you liked it and if you would recommend any certain kind?

Message posted by CindyT on December-05-2011 at 01:29 - IP Logged
View CindyT's Profile Search for other posts by CindyT Quote CindyT Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
CindyT
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-28-2011
20 Posts
Oh definitely Merideth, chocolate and cigars to together.  I haven't ordered the chocolate collection cigars, but I always love to eat chocolate when I am smoking one of my cigars.  They make such a nice complement.

Message posted by Stukkup on December-07-2011 at 21:15 - IP Logged
View Stukkup's Profile Search for other posts by Stukkup Quote Stukkup Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Stukkup
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-07-2011
35 Posts
Being a "Newbie" I came to this part of the forum first and what do I see? Chocolate! I love chocolate but who thought of smoking and eating chocolate together? I am already amazed by Cuban cigars!

Message posted by Merideth on December-08-2011 at 06:31 - IP Logged
View Merideth's Profile Search for other posts by Merideth Quote Merideth Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Merideth
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-27-2011
20 Posts
Thank you CindyT, I will give it a try. I am eager to try the Lindt - Excellence Extra Cremeux. If I don't like that then I will have to try just regular chocolate.

Message posted by Layla on January-04-2012 at 18:07 - IP Logged
View Layla's Profile Search for other posts by Layla Quote Layla Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Layla
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-03-2012
25 Posts
I never considered eating chocolate while having a cigar but now I will have to try it. I'm a chocoholic, so it's never hard to talk me into eating it!

Message posted by Vivian on January-05-2012 at 03:43 - IP Logged
View Vivian's Profile Search for other posts by Vivian Quote Vivian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Vivian
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-11-2011
39 Posts
Grrrrrr. I just saw this thread and I got all excited thinking the chocolates were back in stock but alas they are not. If they ever come back in stock, you HAVE to get the Magnum Mixed Collection that has the leaves, sticks and rings. Expensive but worth it. These chocolates are specifically made to complement fine cigars. Enjoying them together is perfection.

Message posted by Layla on January-05-2012 at 18:25 - IP Logged
View Layla's Profile Search for other posts by Layla Quote Layla Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Layla
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-03-2012
25 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation, Vivian! I will keep that in mind. They still have the Lindt Excellence Extra Cremeux. How well does that go with cigars, and which cigars did you choose?

Message posted by Vivian on January-06-2012 at 00:53 - IP Logged
View Vivian's Profile Search for other posts by Vivian Quote Vivian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Vivian
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-11-2011
39 Posts
I'm sorry Layla, I haven't tried the Lindt. I'm pretty sure that it would taste delicious with just about anything but it's not specially made to be paired with cigars.

Message posted by kwsaw63 on January-06-2012 at 03:24 - IP Logged
View kwsaw63's Profile Search for other posts by kwsaw63 Quote kwsaw63 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
kwsaw63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Singapore
April-08-2010
447 Posts
Ladies - instead of eating chocolate with your cigars, try drinking it instead. IMHO, a hot chocolate with a shot of Baileys in it goes very nicely with a cigar :)

-----------------
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Message posted by Iago on January-06-2012 at 15:56 - IP Logged
View Iago's Profile Search for other posts by Iago Quote Iago Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Iago
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-05-2011
51 Posts
Interesting that the chocolate thread is dominated by women! I'm a guy and an incurable chocoholic so hot chocolate, baileys and a good cigar? I wouldn't say no to that!

Message posted by Layla on January-06-2012 at 19:39 - IP Logged
Layla
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-03-2012
25 Posts
Yes, most women love their chocolate! I didn't consider hot cocoa but that's a good idea too. If I must add Baileys, well, I guess I can choke it down.

Message posted by appleseed on February-21-2012 at 21:19 - IP Logged
View appleseed's Profile Search for other posts by appleseed Quote appleseed Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
appleseed
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2012
36 Posts
Adding chocolate to my smoking session makes it a double indulgence! Something about the richness and creaminess of the chocolate and the smoothness of a cigar complements each other so well.

Message posted by Maisey on May-30-2012 at 20:57 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
I, too, am intrigued by the whole idea of chocolate with my cigars, although I don't generally even think of eating while smoking. It's a great gift combination, isn't it?

Message posted by CigarMike on August-12-2012 at 21:26 - IP Logged
View CigarMike's Profile Search for other posts by CigarMike Quote CigarMike Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
CigarMike
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-09-2012
20 Posts
If you think chocolate is good with a cigar, try having a Brandy Alexander with one. Definitely one of my favorite combos.

Message posted by smokerhere on September-27-2012 at 15:30 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Haha, those two addictive thing together are an even more addictive combination!

Message posted by Clark on October-04-2012 at 13:00 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
I am not into chocolate and/or sweets, but if that is a Swiss chocolate, it should be something very good and delicious, so give it a try!

Message posted by Camillo on October-14-2012 at 11:34 - IP Logged
View Camillo's Profile Search for other posts by Camillo Quote Camillo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Camillo
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
February-11-2011
145 Posts
A good European dark chocolate is the best with a cigar. Anything mild is just too sweet, and the taste just throws you off. A rich chocolate enhances the flavor.

Message posted by Maisey on December-15-2012 at 04:38 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
I received cigars and chocolate for my birthday, and I just loved the combination. I made both the chocolate and the cigars last as long as I could. Savoring each is the way to go.

Message posted by b0bby on May-17-2013 at 04:10 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
Chocolate and cigars? No, but cigars with brandy - check. Chocolate with coffee - check.

Message posted by smokerhere on August-12-2013 at 01:25 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Maybe some chocolate with pepper? Ordinary chocolate is too sweet for cigars, in my humble opinion.