Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums

Subject Topic: Mall stores Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by corybird on February-20-2012 at 17:54 - IP Logged
View corybird's Profile Search for other posts by corybird Quote corybird Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
corybird
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2012
38 Posts
I've never been in, but I have noticed in a nearby shopping mall that they have a cigar room that remains locked and off limits to casual traffic. Why do shops lock their rooms? Is it because of temperature and climate control, or just an anti-theft precaution? I'm just wondering.

Message posted by Carmela on March-09-2012 at 19:43 - IP Logged
View Carmela's Profile Search for other posts by Carmela Quote Carmela Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Carmela
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-11-2011
65 Posts
So, there is a cigar shop in your mall and they have a locked room of cigars? I'm just making sure that I understood what you said. If they have good cigars, I am betting the room is like a humidor.

Message posted by Winchester on March-16-2012 at 22:12 - IP Logged
View Winchester's Profile Search for other posts by Winchester Quote Winchester Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Winchester
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-16-2010
102 Posts
Carmela is probably right and the room is a humidor. That's a room I would love to get into! The next time you're in the area you should stop in and see what they have.

Message posted by Maisey on May-27-2012 at 00:30 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
We have a shop in a local mall that has a room off to the side that is always kept locked. Customers can go in, but they have to be let in by the management. I question whether it is a humidor because it has three entire walls that are glass windows. Would a humidor have glass walls?

Message posted by smokerhere on August-23-2013 at 01:05 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Why do you need a mall store when you have MCC?

Message posted by b0bby on August-30-2013 at 03:32 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
It seems strange but it is possible that they don't allow people in there because it is a private club or something?

Message posted by smokerhere on September-10-2013 at 04:51 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Private club with cigars, I like your theory!

Message posted by TonyC on December-16-2013 at 06:32 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by corybird on February-20-2012
I've never been in, but I have noticed in a nearby shopping mall that they have a cigar room that remains locked and off limits to casual traffic. Why do shops lock their rooms? Is it because of temperature and climate control, or just an anti-theft precaution? I'm just wondering.

I think it's both. Or they are often absent from work, so there is no one to open the doors for you.

Message posted by Clark on February-05-2014 at 08:25 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
A lot of people would be eager to steal cigars from such places, that's why they lock it.

Message posted by jacques on February-21-2014 at 07:48 - IP Logged
View jacques's Profile Search for other posts by jacques Quote jacques Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
jacques
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
July-01-2008
20 Posts
So who has the right to enter those places? The owner and the seller? Then it has no sense at all.

Off topic: I've been really missing you, guys, I'm glad I'm back.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register