Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums

Subject Topic: Smoke alone or in groups? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Dave on April-17-2012 at 22:16 - IP Logged
View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Quote Dave Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Dave
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-16-2012
16 Posts
Do you prefer to relax and smoke a cigar by yourself or smoke one with a group of people? Lately I have been smoking by myself to relax. The last time I have smoked with a group was back around New Years and Christmas.

Message posted by kwsaw63 on April-18-2012 at 05:05 - IP Logged
View kwsaw63's Profile Search for other posts by kwsaw63 Quote kwsaw63 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
kwsaw63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Singapore
April-08-2010
447 Posts
I enjoy doing both and it depends on whether I'm feeling anti-social or not :P

-----------------
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Message posted by Mister Saucy on May-05-2012 at 14:22 - IP Logged
View Mister Saucy's Profile Search for other posts by Mister Saucy Quote Mister Saucy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Mister Saucy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-16-2010
61 Posts
Both, but I'd prefer to smoke with a group. Life is about building relationships and making the most of the time that we have here. Why not share it with a few friends while smoking a great Cuban cigar.

-----------------
Mister Saucy

Message posted by Maisey on May-22-2012 at 22:56 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
Since I'm just starting out, my plan is to smoke for awhile in private until I'm comfortable and feel natural at it. Then I'll show off a bit to some of my friends who already smoke. I haven't decided how I'll surprise them.

Message posted by Juicer on June-03-2012 at 05:58 - IP Logged
View Juicer's Profile Search for other posts by Juicer Quote Juicer Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Juicer
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-23-2012
20 Posts
I enjoy both, to be honest. It's always good to be able to light up and just savor while relaxing and taking my own good time. It's also great to be able to sit around with a friend or two who can discuss the merits of each puff.

Message posted by TonyC on August-01-2012 at 13:33 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Quiet socializing and smoking fine cigars - what could be better?

Message posted by skip on August-08-2012 at 00:18 - IP Logged
View skip's Profile Search for other posts by skip Quote skip Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
skip
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-30-2010
111 Posts
Not very much! I enjoy both, but I love to smoke cigars with one or two other people, too. I guess it just depends on the mood of the day.

Message posted by Winchester on August-08-2012 at 17:05 - IP Logged
View Winchester's Profile Search for other posts by Winchester Quote Winchester Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Winchester
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-16-2010
102 Posts
I'll take a cigar anytime, so it doesn't really matter to me. I'm very seldom around large groups of people, but hanging out with a few friends is great or just sitting on the deck with the wife is fine too.

Message posted by Camillo on October-14-2012 at 11:49 - IP Logged
View Camillo's Profile Search for other posts by Camillo Quote Camillo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Camillo
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
February-11-2011
145 Posts
I enjoy both! I love to kick back and relax with a good cigar, but I also like it when a I get together with a group of cigar-loving folks. The conversation and mood are a great combination.

Message posted by GiveMeaLight on November-04-2012 at 04:04 - IP Logged
View GiveMeaLight's Profile Search for other posts by GiveMeaLight Quote GiveMeaLight Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
GiveMeaLight
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-30-2012
13 Posts
I enjoy both, too. If I had to list my favorite, it would have to be with a group of good friends who are all on the same page. It's not as much fun smoking with someone who obviously dislikes the smoke, though.

Message posted by Penelopa on November-12-2012 at 13:01 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
I could both enjoy a group of people or smoking alone - but that depends on the state of mind I am at the moment I deciding to smoke a cigar

Message posted by Clark on November-14-2012 at 16:51 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
At the beginning of my cigar life, I was able to enjoy a cigar alone, but now I need someone to share my passion, to enjoy the cigars, discuss what's right or/and wrong about it, etc.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register