Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums

Subject Topic: Female family members Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Maisey on June-01-2012 at 20:44 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
With me, it's the females in my family who find cigar smoking as something they don't see themselves doing. My mom won't go near one, and she is against my smoking, although she won't come out and say so. The men tend to understand. How do the women you know take to your smoking?

Message posted by TonyC on June-20-2012 at 12:46 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
My wife doesn't particularly like it, but tolerates it, let's put it like this.

Message posted by Penelopa on July-23-2012 at 16:41 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
I am a woman myself but could easily understand you since none of my girflriends likes my habit. And since I respect them, I have to restrain myself and not smoke in front of them. However I am able to do anything to make my friends happy, and they appreaciate that a lot - and even allow me smoking one cigarillo from time to time when they're around

Message posted by Winchester on July-24-2012 at 18:08 - IP Logged
View Winchester's Profile Search for other posts by Winchester Quote Winchester Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Winchester
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-16-2010
102 Posts
My wife doesn't mind it. She even tries my cigars from time to time, if she's in the mood. She's a wine drinker and a cigarette smoker though, so she really can't say anything about a few beers and a good cigar. :)

Message posted by smokerhere on August-06-2012 at 15:36 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
My GF even can have a puff or two of my cigar when she has a craving for it.

Message posted by Camillo on October-19-2012 at 11:52 - IP Logged
View Camillo's Profile Search for other posts by Camillo Quote Camillo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Camillo
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
February-11-2011
145 Posts
I'm finding that more and more women are getting into cigar smoking. It's become very classy, actually. Almost like years ago when it was cool to smoke those long, tasteless, Virginia Slims cigarettes.

Message posted by Clark on October-19-2012 at 13:04 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
Fortunately or unfortunately, there is no woman in my surroundings who likes smoking, they tend to avoid me when I start smoking, and lonelines is one of the things I appreciate the most, after cigars.

Message posted by Anjy on October-30-2012 at 12:56 - IP Logged
View Anjy's Profile Search for other posts by Anjy Quote Anjy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Anjy
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-26-2007
282 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by TonyC on June-20-2012
My wife doesn't particularly like it, but tolerates it, let's put it like this.

Hey Tony, I remember you complaining about your wife smoking your cigars! What happened? Did she quit now? Or does she want to be the only smoker in the family?

To the question: I have no problem with my women

Message posted by Clingfree on November-29-2012 at 15:23 - IP Logged
View Clingfree's Profile Search for other posts by Clingfree Quote Clingfree Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clingfree
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-16-2012
19 Posts
When I was growing up there was this woman down the street who sat on her porch every evening smoking her cigar. All the neighborhood children made jokes. Today, she probably wouldn't be all that unusual, but we all remember her today.

Message posted by corybird on December-06-2012 at 15:06 - IP Logged
View corybird's Profile Search for other posts by corybird Quote corybird Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
corybird
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2012
38 Posts
I had an aunt who would smoke smoke little cigarette-sized cigars and call herself a cigar smoker. I suppose, technically, she was. We always thought her eccentric.

Message posted by Carlos on November-19-2013 at 07:31 - IP Logged
View Carlos's Profile Search for other posts by Carlos Quote Carlos Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Carlos
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
August-12-2013
27 Posts
My wife tried to smoke my cigar, but she didn't like it. Well! Im glad!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register