Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  General Discussion

Subject Topic: Do many of your friends enjoy cigars? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Howard57 on March-04-2012 at 09:09 - IP Logged
View Howard57's Profile Search for other posts by Howard57 Quote Howard57 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Howard57
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-01-2012
40 Posts
Many of my friends enjoy a good drink once in a while, but unfortunately most don't appreciate cigars. My friends who do like them agree with me that the others are missing out. Is cigar smoking popular with your circle of friends?

Message posted by Mister Saucy on March-04-2012 at 18:13 - IP Logged
View Mister Saucy's Profile Search for other posts by Mister Saucy Quote Mister Saucy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Mister Saucy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-16-2010
61 Posts
Most of my friends enjoy an occasional cigar, but aren't very passionate about it. We'll usually only smoke a cigar together during special events or during large friendly gatherings.

-----------------
Mister Saucy

Message posted by Howard57 on March-05-2012 at 07:26 - IP Logged
View Howard57's Profile Search for other posts by Howard57 Quote Howard57 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Howard57
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-01-2012
40 Posts
I have some friends like that too, that makes sense. It seems like at almost every wedding I attend cigar smoking is prevalent, but I like to have one on a regular night at the bar too.

Message posted by Carmela on March-10-2012 at 06:19 - IP Logged
View Carmela's Profile Search for other posts by Carmela Quote Carmela Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Carmela
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-11-2011
65 Posts
I have a few friends who enjoy cigars with my husband and I, but most of them do not. I think some people just can not appreciate cigars, and they really are missing out!

Message posted by Dave on April-17-2012 at 22:12 - IP Logged
View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Quote Dave Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Dave
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-16-2012
16 Posts
Being part of the younger generation not many of my friends smoke cigars and the ones that do don't regularly. Most of them smoke cigarettes. However, I can still manage to convince someone to smoke one with me from time to time.

Message posted by princesl on July-01-2012 at 13:02 - IP Logged
View princesl's Profile Search for other posts by princesl Quote princesl Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
princesl
Sri Lanka
July-01-2012
1 Posts
I'm sure none of your friends have found the perfect one for them, so they are definitely missing out. Vegas Robaina cigars are my favorite. It has a totally handmade long filler with the perfect flavor to settle your mood. A chilled sip of beer adds into the enjoyment. It actually helps to relax alone or even while having a chat with your friends. My friends and I love Cuban cigars.

Message posted by CigarMike on August-10-2012 at 21:36 - IP Logged
View CigarMike's Profile Search for other posts by CigarMike Quote CigarMike Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
CigarMike
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-09-2012
20 Posts
Unfortunately, most of my friends don't enjoy cigars. In fact, many complain that the aroma is too much for them. I happen to find it soothing.

To each their own, I guess.

Message posted by skip on August-11-2012 at 21:16 - IP Logged
View skip's Profile Search for other posts by skip Quote skip Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
skip
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-30-2010
111 Posts
Cigar smoking is everywhere in my family. It will not be a big surprise for me to tell you that we also have a lot of friends who smoke cigars, most of them preferring a good Cuban cigar over anything else.

Message posted by Camillo on October-20-2012 at 12:11 - IP Logged
View Camillo's Profile Search for other posts by Camillo Quote Camillo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Camillo
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
February-11-2011
145 Posts

Most of the friends that I have had for a long time do not really get into the cigar thing. I've made friends from cigar-smoking circles, however.

Message posted by Clingfree on November-21-2012 at 15:01 - IP Logged
View Clingfree's Profile Search for other posts by Clingfree Quote Clingfree Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clingfree
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-16-2012
19 Posts
I can count my friends who smoke cigars on two hands. I have a few family members who smoke, so at least the rest of the family members understand when we head out to the back yard or patio.

Message posted by TonyC on November-28-2012 at 17:48 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
I have some friends that enjoy smoking cigars as much as I do: these are the people who made me smoke cigars, actually

Message posted by Winchester on November-30-2012 at 14:01 - IP Logged
View Winchester's Profile Search for other posts by Winchester Quote Winchester Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Winchester
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-16-2010
102 Posts
I have one friend who is on the same page when it comes to cigars, but the rest either don't smoke them or only smoke them if I'm handing them out for a special occasion.

Message posted by b0bby on January-15-2013 at 11:58 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
Some of my friends enjoy smoking, and there are others who don't. And since I care about all of them, I try to behave properly when meeting a person from one of the opposite camps.

Message posted by Clark on August-23-2013 at 06:34 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
I have wonderful friends, and the majority doesn't smoke but they never tried to force me quit my hobby. Moreover, they always give me nice presents, like boxes of 10 and 25 cigars, and limitadas. So I'm a lucky man!

Message posted by Carlos on August-29-2013 at 05:43 - IP Logged
View Carlos's Profile Search for other posts by Carlos Quote Carlos Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Carlos
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
August-12-2013
27 Posts
I have two friends. they smoke 5 to 8 cigars a year and always say: "A cigar is a ceremonial event to mark a special occasion!"

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register