Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  General Discussion

Subject Topic: Cigar Holders Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Clark on August-19-2010 at 12:32 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
I've recently bought myself a cigar holder, I really like it...Instead of carrying an ashtray with me, I can always take this portable holder and smoke my cigar without thinking of where to put my cigar...
I've read that women like this device more than men. Is it true? Have you ever had one?

Message posted by Ernesto on August-19-2010 at 14:44 - IP Logged
View Ernesto's Profile Search for other posts by Ernesto Quote Ernesto Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Ernesto
Gold Member
Gold Member
Canada
April-17-2007
105 Posts
I acquired one last year. It's very useful indeed, I always take it with me for outdoor activities.
There are various types of cigar holders. The ones that are embedded into the ground, those attached to trees, slats, etc. , and those attached to bags. Mine is first type. Which is your?

Message posted by Penelopa on August-20-2010 at 11:32 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
I never used them before but I've heard from my friends that this is an useful device indeed. So I'm thinking of buying myself one because it's always a problem for me to find an astray around when I'm smoking

Message posted by Hannah on August-22-2010 at 18:27 - IP Logged
View Hannah's Profile Search for other posts by Hannah Quote Hannah Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Hannah
Standard Member
Standard Member
Japan
August-19-2010
20 Posts
I don't have one right now but would definitely consider it in the future. Last christmas I bought one for my father with a golf theme. Maybe you know the type I mean, the cigar sits inside a golf ball shape holder. He loves it to bits.

Message posted by showman on August-25-2010 at 22:10 - IP Logged
View showman's Profile Search for other posts by showman Quote showman Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
showman
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-02-2010
50 Posts
For those who do not have one yet, I would really suggest you get one. You do not realize how nice they are to have until you get one. They have all kinds of styles and colors.

Message posted by b0bby on December-13-2013 at 07:03 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
Well, the only time when I need a holder is if I smoke a cigar outdoors and I am having a very hot conversation with a friend.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register