Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Cigar Reviews

Subject Topic: :( Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by EmirK1 on December-01-2011 at 18:21 - IP Logged
View EmirK1's Profile Search for other posts by EmirK1 Quote EmirK1 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
EmirK1
Bosnia Hercegovina
November-30-2011
9 Posts

Message posted by Merideth on December-05-2011 at 17:05 - IP Logged
View Merideth's Profile Search for other posts by Merideth Quote Merideth Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Merideth
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-27-2011
20 Posts
Living causes fatal:  brain cancer, colon cancer, liver cancer, etc. No matter how strict you are about eating healthy and excercising and not smoking or drinking you can still get a fatal cancer.

Message posted by Fabs on December-22-2011 at 19:34 - IP Logged
View Fabs's Profile Search for other posts by Fabs Quote Fabs Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Fabs
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-27-2011
50 Posts
I don't smoke as much as I'd like to because of the potential health risks. Cigar smoking however does not have a great effect on the lungs however. Mouth cancers are more common among cigar smokers.

Since I don't smoke as much as I want, I make sure that when I do smoke that I enjoy every puff and smoke only quality cigars. No stogies for me!

Message posted by kwsaw63 on December-26-2011 at 07:18 - IP Logged
View kwsaw63's Profile Search for other posts by kwsaw63 Quote kwsaw63 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
kwsaw63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Singapore
April-08-2010
447 Posts
Life is a health risk...so enjoy what you like...but in moderation.

-----------------
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Message posted by Stukkup on December-26-2011 at 18:23 - IP Logged
View Stukkup's Profile Search for other posts by Stukkup Quote Stukkup Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Stukkup
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-07-2011
35 Posts
Hey, a life without risk is not worth living! Do you not drive your car in case you crash? Do you not eat eggs in case you catch food poisoning? The only sure thing is that you will die, but enjoy yourself before you do.

Message posted by Iago on December-28-2011 at 16:00 - IP Logged
View Iago's Profile Search for other posts by Iago Quote Iago Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Iago
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-05-2011
51 Posts
Are you kidding me? We know the risks of tobacco and I'm pretty sure that those dirty lungs are from a cigarette smoker! Cigars are a much more pure product that cigarettes.

Message posted by Amelia on January-04-2012 at 04:31 - IP Logged
View Amelia's Profile Search for other posts by Amelia Quote Amelia Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Amelia
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-03-2012
25 Posts
It's good to be aware of the risks we are taking, but you know what? Everyone has a vice and we will all die one day. I'm ok with the health risks of cigars, thank you.

Message posted by drew on January-16-2012 at 05:50 - IP Logged
View drew's Profile Search for other posts by drew Quote drew Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
drew
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-16-2012
2 Posts
What are we supposed to die from,,nothing?

Message posted by appleseed on February-24-2012 at 02:48 - IP Logged
View appleseed's Profile Search for other posts by appleseed Quote appleseed Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
appleseed
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2012
36 Posts
Occasional cigar smoking won't result in a fate this traumatic. It's important to not do things that are actively harmful to your health, yes, but some amount of "unhealthy" things make life worth living.

Message posted by SamF on February-25-2012 at 01:56 - IP Logged
View SamF's Profile Search for other posts by SamF Quote SamF Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
SamF
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-22-2012
20 Posts
A wise friend once told me that we're all going to die, but it's much better to die with a smile on your face.

Obviously I'm not saying that you should go smoke two packs of cigarettes every day. As others have pointed out though, moderate cigar smoking is not nearly as harmful to the lungs.

Message posted by Carmela on March-13-2012 at 05:11 - IP Logged
View Carmela's Profile Search for other posts by Carmela Quote Carmela Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Carmela
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-11-2011
65 Posts
That picture is amusing. Can you tell me exactly what that person smoked and how much? I bet you can not because it is a generalization. Most people know the risks involved in the things they do, and silly pictures are not going to make us all stop smoking cigars. You could smoke a million times a day and not get cancer, and the person who smokes two every once in a while gets cancer. My point is you never know when you are going to die, and if you go around worrying about it, you can not enjoy life. :)

Message posted by TonyC on October-08-2012 at 13:15 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Oh, don't look at those pictures, they can damage your health!

Message posted by Penelopa on March-04-2013 at 14:49 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Everything is bad for us, even life, so don't take it too serious!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register