Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Cigar Reviews

Subject Topic: Punch Punch Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Fabs on January-01-2012 at 22:55 - IP Logged
View Fabs's Profile Search for other posts by Fabs Quote Fabs Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Fabs
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-27-2011
50 Posts
I received a box of these from my fiance for Christmas. She bought them because she liked the name.

I'm not familiar with the Punch brand but I can tell you now that I like it-mostly!

It was quite oily and had a perfect draw throughout. It started off quite mild and gained body as I got more and more into it. I thought it started out with a hint of sweetness and spice and grew more and more earthy as I got into it. It did feel was a little hash though at times.

This stick lasted me almost two hours and I enjoyed it but I didn't care for the occasional harshness.

I think I will smoke a few more now and try to sit on the other half for a few years to see if the flavors can develop a little more and let the harshness mellow. I've really been enjoying some aged cigars lately so I'm looking forward to see what a little age brings to these.

Message posted by DanelloBain on January-02-2012 at 15:56 - IP Logged
View DanelloBain's Profile Search for other posts by DanelloBain Quote DanelloBain Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
DanelloBain
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-24-2011
25 Posts
I have to say that I really enjoy your reviews. It's very helpful to have some idea of how a cigar will taste especially if, like me, you are a complete novice.

Message posted by Layla on January-06-2012 at 19:59 - IP Logged
View Layla's Profile Search for other posts by Layla Quote Layla Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Layla
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-03-2012
25 Posts
Thanks for the review. Based on your description, I wouldn't be at all surprised if aging made it a very enjoyable cigar, since harshness was your only complaint.

Message posted by Iago on January-07-2012 at 19:58 - IP Logged
View Iago's Profile Search for other posts by Iago Quote Iago Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Iago
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-05-2011
51 Posts
I didn't have a cabinet for long term storage or aging so I avoided anything that I didn't think I'd smoke right away. I'm in the process of creating a coolidor for myself so this might be a good option for my next purchase. Thanks Fabs.

Message posted by Juicer on May-25-2012 at 16:50 - IP Logged
View Juicer's Profile Search for other posts by Juicer Quote Juicer Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Juicer
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-23-2012
20 Posts
Fabs, this is an excellent cigar review. I've written down some of the things you've suggested to look for in my cigar purchases. I'm looking for that perfect cigar, so your observations have helped me with my criteria.

Message posted by rowleytyrese on December-03-2012 at 08:28 - IP Logged
View rowleytyrese's Profile Search for other posts by rowleytyrese Quote rowleytyrese Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
rowleytyrese
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
December-03-2012
4 Posts
The perfect punch is the next item in my series on As Seen On TV products that work. It is a rare treat to find things advertised on infomercials that actually live up to their own hype, especially when it comes to fitness products.

Message posted by Leroy on December-05-2012 at 18:22 - IP Logged
View Leroy's Profile Search for other posts by Leroy Quote Leroy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Leroy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
40 Posts
I have found better success buying from online vendors than I have from television products. Those advertisements on television can really get your mouth watering. Thanks for the review! I enjoyed reading your description.

Message posted by smokerhere on December-06-2013 at 05:43 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Your fiancee sure has a good taste!

Message posted by jacques on March-06-2014 at 04:34 - IP Logged
View jacques's Profile Search for other posts by jacques Quote jacques Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
jacques
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
July-01-2008
20 Posts
If you like a complex cigar which is also smooth and strong, with spicy and woody taste, as well as subtle hints of vanilla and herbal flavours, then this cigar would be your ideal smoking partner.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register