Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Cigar Reviews

Subject Topic: Gigantes Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Carmela on March-07-2012 at 18:53 - IP Logged
View Carmela's Profile Search for other posts by Carmela Quote Carmela Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Carmela
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-11-2011
65 Posts
I was wondering what everyone thought of the Ramon Allones Gigantes? I was thinking about ordering some, but I am just not convinced. I have heard people say this cigar is the best for a laid back summer. Is this true, because summer will be upon us soon and I would love to spend lazy afternoons with a good cigar.

Message posted by KenPk42 on May-03-2012 at 17:50 - IP Logged
View KenPk42's Profile Search for other posts by KenPk42 Quote KenPk42 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
KenPk42
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-28-2007
28 Posts
The Ramon Allones Gigantes are very good, and they are not as expensive as the limitadas.

Message posted by Leroy on May-25-2012 at 13:31 - IP Logged
View Leroy's Profile Search for other posts by Leroy Quote Leroy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Leroy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
40 Posts
My own choice for a summertime cigar would be one that is not as heavy as some of the cigars might be. Which is heavier of the two, the Ramon Alones Gigantes or the Limitadas?

Message posted by Fin290672 on June-26-2012 at 11:11 - IP Logged
View Fin290672's Profile Search for other posts by Fin290672 Quote Fin290672 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Fin290672
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-14-2007
57 Posts
Which is heavier of the two, the Ramon Alones Gigantes or the Limitadas?

You could lift both of them haha :)

Message posted by TonyC on July-04-2012 at 11:07 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Leroy on May-25-2012
My own choice for a summertime cigar would be one that is not as heavy as some of the cigars might be. Which is heavier of the two, the Ramon Alones Gigantes or the Limitadas?

I totally agree with you, Leroy. Your summertime choice should be a mild, gentle cigar that is easy to smoke on a hot summer evening, like, for example, Romeo Y Julieta Mille Fleurs. It is a nice quick smoke with thousand of floral flavours in it, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

Message posted by Groundhog on September-10-2012 at 14:22 - IP Logged
View Groundhog's Profile Search for other posts by Groundhog Quote Groundhog Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Groundhog
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
October-21-2010
39 Posts
The summer is over, so I guess you can order the Gigantes now.

-----------------
The world is not enough.....

Message posted by Penelopa on May-10-2013 at 05:57 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Another summer is coming closer, so RA Gigantes could really make your summer days even more pleasant.
These cigars are said to be greatly balanced, with floral, nutty and herbal flavors. They are quite mild which is perfect for a novice or a lady, I guess. However, they are too "Gigantes" for me.

Message posted by smokerhere on October-07-2013 at 04:53 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Ramon Allones are some good stogies.

Message posted by TonyC on December-16-2013 at 06:37 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by TonyC on July-04-2012
Quote: Originally posted by Leroy on May-25-2012

I totally agree with you, Leroy. Your summertime choice should be a mild, gentle cigar that is easy to smoke on a hot summer evening, like, for example, Romeo Y Julieta Mille Fleurs. It is a nice quick smoke with thousand of floral flavours in it, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

Besides, the Gigantes are really huge, so they are not designed for everyone. You can feel uncomfortable smoking them. At least, I did.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register