Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Cigar Reviews

Subject Topic: What’s the worst? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Winchester on November-18-2012 at 18:22 - IP Logged
View Winchester's Profile Search for other posts by Winchester Quote Winchester Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Winchester
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-16-2010
102 Posts
What's the worst cigar you've ever smoked? Mine isn't Cuban cigar related, but I'd have to say back in my younger days when I didn't know any better and I was smoking convenience store cigars, I was introduced to the bottom of the barrel!

Message posted by kwsaw63 on November-19-2012 at 10:07 - IP Logged
View kwsaw63's Profile Search for other posts by kwsaw63 Quote kwsaw63 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
kwsaw63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Singapore
April-08-2010
447 Posts

My worst was an Acid Infused cigar. I know some people like them but it just made me nauseous.

-----------------
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Message posted by Dallas on November-20-2012 at 17:02 - IP Logged
View Dallas's Profile Search for other posts by Dallas Quote Dallas Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Dallas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
44 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by kwsaw63 on November-19-2012

My worst was an Acid Infused cigar. I know some people like them but it just made me nauseous.

Acid as in tripping?? I'll have to give a little thought to what was the worst I ever smoked, but I can say without a doubt I wouldn't be able to handle an acid infused cigar!

Message posted by kwsaw63 on November-21-2012 at 05:50 - IP Logged
View kwsaw63's Profile Search for other posts by kwsaw63 Quote kwsaw63 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
kwsaw63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Singapore
April-08-2010
447 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Dallas on November-20-2012
Quote: Originally posted by kwsaw63 on November-19-2012

Acid as in tripping?? I'll have to give a little thought to what was the worst I ever smoked, but I can say without a doubt I wouldn't be able to handle an acid infused cigar!

No, Acid is a Brand of infused cigars produced by Drew Estate.

-----------------
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Message posted by TonyC on November-28-2012 at 17:39 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
My worst cigar - Perdomo Lot 23. Though I tried it only once, it could be better next time, but I'm not sure I will be willing to give it a try again.

Message posted by Clingfree on November-29-2012 at 01:52 - IP Logged
View Clingfree's Profile Search for other posts by Clingfree Quote Clingfree Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clingfree
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-16-2012
19 Posts
I don't know what it was, but this guy at work had a baby boy and was handing out cigars in a show-off kind of way. He was the stud that day, and I don't blame him. He had a son! All the guys laughed at his cigars, though. They couldn't pawn those things. He must have used a mail-order catalog from Dollar General.

Message posted by Maisey on December-18-2012 at 15:36 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
I get you on the cheap cigars people hand out when a baby is born. I've only had three of them. Two cigars weren't worth the paper they were wrapped in. The third was one of the blue bubble gum cigars. I far preferred the gum ones.

Message posted by b0bby on January-15-2013 at 11:24 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
I was lucky enough to smoke only high-premium cigars, though my first cigars could be considered bad since I wasn't experienced at that times, and could spoil even a Cohiba Behike

Message posted by smokerhere on May-03-2013 at 03:14 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Probably, the worst one I ever smoked was a Nat Sherman
Look among non-Cuban cigars - those are the worst

Message posted by Fin290672 on December-11-2013 at 07:13 - IP Logged
View Fin290672's Profile Search for other posts by Fin290672 Quote Fin290672 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Fin290672
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-14-2007
57 Posts
The worst cigar in my life was a Padron Series Churchill. Never tried any padron since then, of course.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register