Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Cigar Reviews

Subject Topic: The best Cohiba Behike Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by psharpless on March-07-2013 at 15:47 - IP Logged
View psharpless's Profile Search for other posts by psharpless Quote psharpless Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
psharpless
United States
February-12-2013
2 Posts
Looking to buy a box of Cohiba behikes. For anyone who has tried all of the 3 sizes, which is the best and why....52, 54 or 56? Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Message posted by Penelopa on March-12-2013 at 12:45 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Hello psharpless, and welcome aboard!

My first question would be: what kind of cigars you prefer smoking? The size, the flavor, the aroma, the wrapper? Though the last matters the least, in my opinion.

The three differs in size, first of all, as it is probably obvious from their names: 52, 54 and 56 ring gauge.

The Cohiba Behike 52 is also the smallest from its range, it has woody taste and rich flavor.
Ring gauge - 52, length - 11.90 cm / 4.6 inches.

The Cohiba Behike 54 is a very smooth smoke with hints of chocolate, nuts and a cider finish.
Righ gauge - 54, length - 14.40 cm / 5.6 inches

The Cohiba Behike 56 is the thickest cigar, it is more flavorful and possesses more strength than its two smaller brothers, since they have added the medio tiempo leaves to the blend which are exposed to more sunlight than the leaves on the bottom of the plant.

I hope this information helps you a little, though I didn't smoke the cigars myself but would be happy to do this one day.
Hope to read a Cohiba Behike review from you soon.
Cheers!

Message posted by psharpless on March-15-2013 at 01:53 - IP Logged
View psharpless's Profile Search for other posts by psharpless Quote psharpless Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
psharpless
United States
February-12-2013
2 Posts
Thanks Penelopa. still awaiting my first order from this site which apparently got lost, they are checking on it now. after this is hopefully resolved soon, I plan to start the Cohibas. May start with the 52's and work my way up. Thanks for your descriptions...I do find I have been preferring a more bold smoke the more cigars I try, so I look forward to trying both the 54 and the 56.

Message posted by Clark on March-20-2013 at 13:51 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
I would like to welcome you, psharpless! And tell you that no matter what cigar from the Behike line you'll choose, you won't regret it! These are one of the best Cuban cigars from the Cohiba line and the Cuban cigars range, in general.

Message posted by b0bby on March-29-2013 at 17:27 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
Does anyone know the story behind the Behike? I can't find a reliable information anywhere.
Thank you.

Message posted by smokerhere on August-20-2013 at 02:10 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
I like the 54 one.

Message posted by Carlos on September-03-2013 at 06:21 - IP Logged
View Carlos's Profile Search for other posts by Carlos Quote Carlos Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Carlos
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
August-12-2013
27 Posts
I tried only BHK 52, good smokes!

Message posted by smokerhere on September-13-2013 at 03:39 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
I heard the 54 were the best ones.

Message posted by Carlos on November-13-2013 at 04:50 - IP Logged
View Carlos's Profile Search for other posts by Carlos Quote Carlos Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Carlos
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
August-12-2013
27 Posts
it's pity that I cannot purvchase one stick of BHK 54..

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register