Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Cigar Reviews

Subject Topic: Cohiba Lanceros Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Sasha1234 on April-04-2013 at 21:51 - IP Logged
View Sasha1234's Profile Search for other posts by Sasha1234 Quote Sasha1234 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Sasha1234
Standard Member
Standard Member
Yugoslavia
April-04-2013
1 Posts
Hello, I am new one here. I have a question. I received a gift form Emirates a box of 25 Cohiba lanceros and it is packaging for government officials and VIP persons. So I am just wondering does this kind of packaging is out for sale, and approximately how much can this kind of cigars cost? :)
Thank you :)   

Message posted by Support on April-12-2013 at 15:45 - IP Logged
View Support's Profile Search for other posts by Support Visit Support's Homepage Quote Support Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Support
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-24-2007
634 Posts
Dear Sasha1234,

Thank you for writing!

Unfortuantely, we do not carry any information about the value of such cigars. However, you could contact any of your local tobacconists, so that they shed some light on the matter.

Good luck and have a nice weekend!

-----------------

Customer Support
support@my-cuban-cigars.com

Message posted by johnstella on April-18-2013 at 12:29 - IP Logged
View johnstella's Profile Search for other posts by johnstella Quote johnstella Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
johnstella
Standard Member
Standard Member
Costa Rica
April-14-2013
6 Posts
You should call Emirates and tell them you got a gift box of 25 Cohiba. I dont think there would be any scheme or any payment. It must be of someone else and got at yours by mistake.

Message posted by Penelopa on October-15-2013 at 01:54 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Don't you want to try it? I would be much more interested in tasting one of those cigars, instead of selling them to someone else.

Message posted by TonyC on October-31-2013 at 04:59 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Could you please post a picture of that box here? Very curious to know what does a VIP Cohiba lanceros box look like.

Message posted by smokerhere on November-06-2013 at 00:37 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Do they produce some special cigars for VIPs? Interesting

Message posted by b0bby on February-07-2014 at 05:28 - IP Logged
View b0bby's Profile Search for other posts by b0bby Quote b0bby Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
b0bby
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-16-2008
112 Posts
Why don't you smoke them yourself? It would have been so tempting for me.

Message posted by TamPow on February-26-2014 at 07:55 - IP Logged
View TamPow's Profile Search for other posts by TamPow Quote TamPow Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TamPow
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-26-2007
61 Posts
I've had a Cohinba Lanceros once, and it was the worst cigar I've ever smoked, although some enjoy it a lot.
It had poor construction, terrible draw, no taste at all, just a faint hint of coffee sometimes, plus it's too expensive. So I swore I wouldn't smoke it again.

-----------------
if you just want to think, there's nothing better than taking a good cigar

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register