Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Cigar Reviews

Subject Topic: Cigars at a wedding Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by CindyT on December-10-2011 at 00:06 - IP Logged
View CindyT's Profile Search for other posts by CindyT Quote CindyT Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
CindyT
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-28-2011
20 Posts

I'm a real fan of the Romeo y Juliete.  It is also a great cigar for newbies like me!  I'm glad the wedding was a big success.  I love the idea of handing out the cigars, different and sophisticated!

Message posted by appleseed on May-17-2012 at 21:59 - IP Logged
View appleseed's Profile Search for other posts by appleseed Quote appleseed Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
appleseed
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2012
36 Posts
Handing out cigars as favors at a wedding sounds pretty iffy to me, unless you KNOW that a bunch of the people will actually appreciate the smokes. It sounds like you are trying to pass your love for them onto other (perhaps reluctant) people.

Message posted by Maisey on May-23-2012 at 21:48 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
I have tried what I think were the Romeo y Juelietta cigars. Those would be a great gift to receive anywhere, wedding favor or not. I would think you didn't have to hand them out to everyone.

Message posted by Clingfree on November-16-2012 at 01:09 - IP Logged
View Clingfree's Profile Search for other posts by Clingfree Quote Clingfree Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clingfree
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-16-2012
19 Posts
My first smoke was at a cousin's wedding. One of my cousin's friends gave me a Montecristo, and the rest is history. I've tried a number of types since then, but I have a fondness for my first cigar.

Message posted by FleaBite on November-18-2012 at 21:20 - IP Logged
View FleaBite's Profile Search for other posts by FleaBite Quote FleaBite Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
FleaBite
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-16-2012
21 Posts
I was leaning toward the Fonsecas as I read this thread, but I'm glad you had such a hit with the Romeos. Best of luck in your married life, and may you have many wonderful years ahead.

Message posted by rowleytyrese on December-03-2012 at 08:29 - IP Logged
View rowleytyrese's Profile Search for other posts by rowleytyrese Quote rowleytyrese Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
rowleytyrese
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
December-03-2012
4 Posts
You have probably chosen the people who are closest to you to be in your wedding party. They may be relatives or friends or they may be people you grew up with and even if you are no longer close, you will always remember the special times you had.

Message posted by Penelopa on December-04-2012 at 17:52 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Try Romeo Y Julieta Coronitas En Cedro - they are quite thin and short to be smoked in a quiet atmosphere.

Message posted by corybird on December-13-2012 at 08:17 - IP Logged
View corybird's Profile Search for other posts by corybird Quote corybird Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
corybird
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2012
38 Posts
Congratulations on your wedding. I would never dream of handing out cigars at a wedding. Some of my kith and kin would be grabbing those things and stocking them away.

Message posted by Maisey on December-14-2012 at 01:56 - IP Logged
View Maisey's Profile Search for other posts by Maisey Quote Maisey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Maisey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
37 Posts
I finally attended a wedding where the couple was handing out cigars to a select few people. They had two girls dressed up in cigarette girl outfits from the 1940s. She handed plastic cigarette holders to most people. The real cigar smokers received cigars. I thought that was a great way to keep the expenses down. People loved playing with those long, sexy cigarette holders.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register