Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Humidors and Cigar Storage

Subject Topic: American Made Humidors Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Director on August-27-2011 at 08:42 - IP Logged
View Director's Profile Search for other posts by Director Quote Director Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Director
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
July-19-2011
196 Posts
I just have to share this find. I was surfing the web trying to locate humidors made in the USA...I stumbled onto a firm in Florida called The Humidor Store. Take a look. They make commercial humidors for vendors, cigar stores etc. But here is the one for which I lust...and it is available to homeowners IF you have the bucks (the price of THIS one is not listed!) It comes to your home COMPLETE, all one needs is an Allen Wrench and a Phillips Screwdriver...how I want one!!! I'll try to post the pic......this is a complete walk-in humidor for your home...the ultimate (excuse the sexism) man-cave!! Made me smile, lust and groan (wishing I had unlimited funds!) Enjoy!

-----------------
"I smoke in moderation...only one cigar at a time!" Mark Twain

Message posted by kwsaw63 on August-27-2011 at 18:54 - IP Logged
View kwsaw63's Profile Search for other posts by kwsaw63 Quote kwsaw63 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
kwsaw63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Singapore
April-08-2010
447 Posts
Very nice! Besides the unlimited funds for the walk-in humidor, you're going to need unlimited funds to have a house big enough to accomodate it!

-----------------
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Message posted by Director on August-27-2011 at 21:23 - IP Logged
View Director's Profile Search for other posts by Director Quote Director Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Director
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
July-19-2011
196 Posts
Yeah, I know k-63, but I've discussed this with my wife...who needs a frigin' dining room?? We never use it..wasted space just begging to be beautified..but she did not agree In any case, this is an incredible product that, I guess, could be built to your own specs!! I'm just rattling on...I was astounded to find such a piece and even more astounded that there MUST be a home market for it...oh, well, enough of this day-dreaming...

-----------------

Message posted by JustinM on August-31-2011 at 18:15 - IP Logged
View JustinM's Profile Search for other posts by JustinM Quote JustinM Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
JustinM
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-26-2011
37 Posts
Man, I wonder how much this thing costs?  Now, this is for a true and avid cigar smoker. I can understand your excitement. How cool would this be in ones home!

Message posted by Director on August-31-2011 at 21:52 - IP Logged
Director
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
July-19-2011
196 Posts
You said it JustinM! I love this. I am guessing you could call the company to get the price...they have larger ones on their site...they also have VERY nice table-top models, meant for displays in stores, but heck, it would work well in your home...I would imagine that there are plenty of political types and entertainment types that could well afford this little gem in their homes...I am certainly NOT one of those...I am guessing that this sells for over $10 grand and upward...then, of course, one would have to have the bucks to stock it!!! Ah, well, everyone has a dream...

-----------------

Message posted by Anjy on September-01-2011 at 13:39 - IP Logged
View Anjy's Profile Search for other posts by Anjy Quote Anjy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Anjy
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-26-2007
282 Posts
Yeah... This humi is truly nice... Made me dream as well

Message posted by Director on September-01-2011 at 17:54 - IP Logged
Director
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
July-19-2011
196 Posts
Haha, Anjy...if I were young and building a new house, guess what feature would be the center of the home!!!

-----------------

Message posted by Clayton on December-06-2011 at 03:41 - IP Logged
View Clayton's Profile Search for other posts by Clayton Quote Clayton Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clayton
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-27-2011
14 Posts
You guys are going to kill me for saying this, but this kind of humidor is for those who truly have money to burn. :::ducking::::. If you can afford this, you can have all the dining rooms your wife wants to have. Pretty impressive.

Message posted by Juicer on June-03-2012 at 15:11 - IP Logged
View Juicer's Profile Search for other posts by Juicer Quote Juicer Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Juicer
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-23-2012
20 Posts
I wonder how many of these babies they sell. A room-sized cigar humidor, almost, is just what a person needs. I don't understand how one person could ever smoke that many cigars. It's just that it has so much show-off appeal, like a wine cellar.

Message posted by night-owl on August-22-2012 at 12:27 - IP Logged
View night-owl's Profile Search for other posts by night-owl Quote night-owl Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
night-owl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-04-2009
27 Posts
For such a humidor, I will have to buy a new house! :)

-----------------
Boston's night-owl

Message posted by CigarMike on August-25-2012 at 21:26 - IP Logged
View CigarMike's Profile Search for other posts by CigarMike Quote CigarMike Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
CigarMike
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-09-2012
20 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Juicer on June-03-2012
I wonder how many of these babies they sell. A room-sized cigar humidor, almost, is just what a person needs. I don't understand how one person could ever smoke that many cigars. It's just that it has so much show-off appeal, like a wine cellar.

Very much this. Just as their are wine collectors, there are cigar collectors.

I think that walk-in humidor is amazing. I would absolutely love to have such a thing and make it a part of my man-cave!

Message posted by TonyC on September-06-2012 at 12:17 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
Oh, that's wonderful - I should reconsider my budget and cut some of my expenses, like cigars and drinks?? And buy myself a house... but, I'd better smoke cigars and dream of a lot of money I'd find somewhere one day, somehow

Message posted by FleaBite on November-17-2012 at 20:51 - IP Logged
View FleaBite's Profile Search for other posts by FleaBite Quote FleaBite Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
FleaBite
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-16-2012
21 Posts
This is for all those truly wealthy individuals. For someone like me, it would be like the Beverly Hillbillies and their cement pond. Give me an old humidor that does the trick and doesn't have to house Fort Knox in cigars.

Message posted by smokerhere on December-06-2013 at 05:44 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
I prefer Cuban-made humidors to American ones.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register