Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Humidors and Cigar Storage

Subject Topic: Humidors as an investment Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Leroy on May-26-2012 at 07:31 - IP Logged
View Leroy's Profile Search for other posts by Leroy Quote Leroy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Leroy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-22-2012
40 Posts
With the high price of many cigars and the fine qualities of so many of the humidors, how do these rank as an investment? Are there collectors who value their humidor collection as they do fine art? How do humidors rank as an investment, I wonder?

Message posted by TonyC on July-02-2012 at 10:51 - IP Logged
View TonyC's Profile Search for other posts by TonyC Quote TonyC Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Italy
February-09-2007
220 Posts
I reckon that a humidor is a small investment that will protect a much larger investment of valuable cigars for many years.

Message posted by Penelopa on July-23-2012 at 17:23 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Hunidors are true pieces of art, besides being places for storing cigars. There are so many wonderful humidors, beautiful and amazing, highly appreacited by cigar aficionados. And I could asure you that humidors are 100% worth investing in...

Message posted by skip on August-08-2012 at 00:20 - IP Logged
View skip's Profile Search for other posts by skip Quote skip Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
skip
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-30-2010
111 Posts
I think owning a really good humidor is essential to cigar smoking. So, to me, it is really one of the essential investments of cigar smoking.

Message posted by CigarMike on August-17-2012 at 21:26 - IP Logged
View CigarMike's Profile Search for other posts by CigarMike Quote CigarMike Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
CigarMike
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-09-2012
20 Posts
I honestly love to see different types of humidors.

Penelopa is correct, they can be pieces of art.

Many of the experienced cigar smokers I have met take great pride in the quality & look of their humidor. So, I would have to say a humidor is definitely a sound investment.

Message posted by Clark on January-14-2013 at 17:45 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
One could probably collect humidors and rank it as investment only if it costs a couple of thousands of US Dollars or even more

Message posted by Fin290672 on May-23-2013 at 07:01 - IP Logged
View Fin290672's Profile Search for other posts by Fin290672 Quote Fin290672 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Fin290672
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-14-2007
57 Posts
If you try collecting some rare humidors, then that's what you call an "investment". Otherwise, it's just an old and, sometimes, useless stuff.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register