Buy Cuban Cigars Online

Think of us as your cigars online shop on the Web! We offer savings on cigars.

cuban man
cuban cigars smoke

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Humidors and Cigar Storage

Subject Topic: Skull humidor Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by GiveMeaLight on October-30-2012 at 08:02 - IP Logged
View GiveMeaLight's Profile Search for other posts by GiveMeaLight Quote GiveMeaLight Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
GiveMeaLight
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-30-2012
13 Posts
Tonight I was watching Antiques Roadshow. A gentleman brought in an antique humidor that looked like a human skull. The top lifted off, just like a cookie jar. The lid handle was another skull. The humidor was appraised at $2,000 - $4,000. That was some neat looking piece.

Message posted by Clark on October-30-2012 at 12:31 - IP Logged
View Clark's Profile Search for other posts by Clark Quote Clark Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clark
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
April-01-2009
238 Posts
Is this what you saw on TV yesterday?
It looks scary, I personally wouldn't buy it, especially for the money they ask.

Message posted by Penelopa on November-02-2012 at 17:00 - IP Logged
View Penelopa's Profile Search for other posts by Penelopa Quote Penelopa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Penelopa
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
March-05-2009
302 Posts
Ugh, it looks scary and disgusting, to my mind - sorry but they could do much better than this.

Message posted by smokerhere on November-06-2012 at 14:27 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
Hmm, for me, looks don't matter, it's more important that the humidor preserves cigars well.

Message posted by Clingfree on November-17-2012 at 18:06 - IP Logged
View Clingfree's Profile Search for other posts by Clingfree Quote Clingfree Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Clingfree
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-16-2012
19 Posts
I would not put this humidor out for free, let alone for such a high price tag. What gets into people? I know. It's for shock value. That humidor is pretty shocking, I'll admit. I prefer something with a little more class.

Message posted by Dallas on November-17-2012 at 21:56 - IP Logged
View Dallas's Profile Search for other posts by Dallas Quote Dallas Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Dallas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
44 Posts
That's just hideous looking. It reminds me of some cheap souvenir trinket you would see in a tourist shop in the Caribbean! Why someone would pay good money for something like that is beyond me.

Message posted by smokerhere on October-09-2013 at 03:19 - IP Logged
View smokerhere's Profile Search for other posts by smokerhere Quote smokerhere Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
smokerhere
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-17-2007
161 Posts
I'd like to see this humidor. Were you able to take a picture?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register